Company Website: https://perkscon.com/
Unique Selling Benefits
Perkscon has a formula that is unique in the human resources field, which helps explain its rapid growth:
- The events are one-day only and are held in major metropolitan areas, making it easy for HR executives and managers to attend.
- 2020 events are in Boston, April 7; New York City, April 15; San Francisco, June 4; Los Angeles, Sept. 10, Toronto, Oct. 29.
- Attendees pay to attend, ensuring that they are serious.
- All the focus is on the exhibit floor, so that learning and the buying experience are all in the same place.
- Perkscon focuses on the concept of “experience,” so the events are vibrant, engaging, and entertaining as well as enriching.
- The cost is$2,800 for exhibitors including everything they need, and through the EEA there is a $3,300 package that includes a three-month content marketing program.
Referral Partner Program
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance has arranged a special content marketing program so that Enterprise Engagement firms attending will be able to properly inform the audience about what they do.
Types of Organizations Served
- Perks events attract senior- to mid-level human resources managers as well as consulting firms, many from some of the world’s best-known brands.
- Exhibitors are companies in all areas of the work experience.
Bruce Bolger, Enterprise Engagement Alliance, for the combined content marketing package.
914-591-7600, ext. 230; Bolger@TheEEA.org.