Company Website: https://lorandus.com/
Unique Selling Benefits
Lorandus is an Ontario, Can.-based communications design and production company with many US clients that helps organizations create high-impact, multi-media internal and external marketing and engagement programs across every platform:
- Hybrid Meetings
- Virtual Meetings
- Rewards and Recognition
As never before, technology and business culture are shifting at an unprecedented pace. Lorandus believes that communicating with, rewarding, recognizing, and retaining talent and valued channel partners has never been more critical.
High Impact 24/7, 365-Day-a-Year Communications
We bring an organization’s story to life throughout the year and help achieve key objectives through almost every medium:
Face-to-Face (F2F) meetings–With over 250 meetings under our belt, we understand how to engage and inspire. Whether it is 10 or 10,000 attendees, we aim to get you a score of 11 out of 10.
Hybrid Meetings are here and there, literally! As we migrate out of the virtual meeting space, hybrid is a great meeting format to bridge culture and retain your best talent and customers, wherever they are.
Virtual Meetings. With the current landscape of Virtual Meetings ‘platforms’, we hear all too often about the ‘tune out’ fatigue of the current virtual platform du jour. We have a solution that will bring every audience member out of the virtual back row in a way that’s easier to measure than with live events.
Engagement Technology. We can help you connect all your program participants throughout the year through powerful engagement technology that keeps them engaged.
Reward & Recognition Solutions. Talk to us too about how we can create customized, experience-based travel and other non-cash solutions that will reward and recognize your best employees, channel partners or customers.
- Top performing companies use group incentive travel as just one tactic in the toolbox for rewarding and recognizing achievement and performance.
- Non-cash rewards such as merchandise and gift cards are also powerful motivators of behavior change and drive results for the middle-60% who don’t reach the top rung.
Types of Organizations Served
- Lorandus provides the best value for medium- to larger-size companies with audiences of a hundred or more for whom professional communications and engagement standards are imperative for high impact.
- Clients include almost any business sector, including government and not-for-profits.
A Lorandus sales representative has a basic understanding of meetings and motivational events in business and of the use of incentives and gifiting.
Questions to Ask in the Discovery Process
- Does the company have a pressing engagement issue with any particular audience?
- Does the organization have a formal year-round communications strategy with employees, channel partners, or other key stakeholders?
- If so, does it involve Face to Face, Virtual, or Hybrid meetings (or combinations thereof) and engagement technologies?
- Does the company use a communications and/or meeting planning agency or incentive company and, if so, when is that business up for review?
Referral Fee Structure
Lorandus offers a finders’ fee or commissions for business that turns into sales based on the level of involvement of the sales representative.