Company Website: http://www.incentive-team.com/
Unique Selling Benefits
Incentive Team focuses primarily on channel engagement through unique processes and technologies to enhance sales performance and efficiency.
Founded by Peter Goldberger after his having held multiple senior level jobs in management in diverse industries, Incentive Team is unique in that its processes and technologies focus on encouraging the steps to the sale, rather than only on the sale itself.
Incentive Team has three key services:
- Design and implementation of measurable incentive programs that focus on learning and encouraging desired behaviors rather than focusing only on goal accomplishment. The Incentive Team believes that by identifying, encouraging, and rewarding not only the achievement of goals but the knowledge and actions required to accomplish them, organizations not only have a better chance of success but also minimize the risks of focusing people on sales at the expense of customer satisfaction.
- A learning management platform that breaks an organization’s learning program into engaging bite-size information nuggets and tests and quizzes to encourage the right behaviors and knowledge sharing throughout the program. People can earn points valued at the company’s discretion, or spins on a contest wheel to win whatever prizes make sense for the program. The platform provides customizable reports that can show, for instance, the level of participation of each dealer and individuals in the dealership correlated with sales or other performance metrics.
- A sales tracking system for rebates and points programs that makes it easy for sales and other personnel in the field to upload sales orders for verification by management before issuance of rebates or points. This platform can also provide invaluable reports related to sales and dealer performance.
Referral Partner Program
Incentive Team can work with any type of promotional consultant, marketing agency, or other advisory service seeking to develop an effective channel or related incentive sales program for its clients that addresses the behaviors necessary for success.
Types of Organizations Served
Incentive Team specializes in companies that sell through distributors, wholesalers, brokers, retails, or any third party. It can help motivate and engage the dealer principles, their sales employees, as well as the customer services employees that support them. We assist with sales presentation, closing the sales, and managing implementation to the extent desired by our channel partners.
- Solution providers should be generally knowledgeable about engagement in general and in channel distribution and sales.
Questions to Ask in the Discovery Process
- Does the company sell through dealers and distributors?
- Is it generally satisfied with the level of engagement of its dealer principles or salespeople?
- What is the organization currently doing to motivate them and what has worked or not worked?
- Does the organization have a formal program in place with clear ROI measures to address dealer and salespeople engagement?
- Is the company satisfied with the level of product knowledge of its dealers and distributors?
770-643-4732 ext. 221