Company Website: https://incentco.com/
Unique Selling Benefits
Incentco is a mid-size incentive company originally specializing in the huge multi-family housing market and now serving all types of organizations with a full suite of Enterprise Engagement technologies and services. The company enters the broad IRR (Incentive, Rewards, Recognition) field with a specific focus on Enterprise Engagement program design and measurement for sales and non-sales employees, distribution partners, and business-to-business customers; an easy-to-use and flexible Enterprise Engagement technology platform to support all stakeholder engagement initiatives; a unique “open source” rewards model; a willingness to support any type of marketing, human resources, or performance technology or advisory firm serving the field, and support for outreach efforts to educate the business world on effective engagement practices.
Our enterprise engagement technology makes it easy for organizations to integrate on one application all of their engagement needs, including surveys, communications, referrals, manager- and peer-to-peer recognition, along with behavioral and qualitative data based on whatever demographics you provide to correlate performance with loyalty, retention, and referrals.
Our technology is available in three formats:
- The Enterprise Engagement Referral Widget–a quick to deploy referral platform to promote customer, distribution partner, employee, or other stakeholder recruitment.
- The Simply platform for smaller companies seeking robust capabilities, ease of configurability and start-up, basic reporting, and low cost.
- The Enterprise Engagement solution for larger companies seeking customization, personalization, and other unique features based on their specific needs.
- Program design and measurement.
- Enterprise engagement technology customization.
- Rewards—gift cards, merchandise, or whatever works for your program.
Incentco comes with a complete selection of gift card and merchandise delivered in the US and internationally and is unique in its ability to support whichever reward offerings a client selects.
Types of Organizations Served
Incentco serves a wide variety of companies across the business spectrum, including multi-family housing; financial services; technology, transportation, call centers, and more. We work with incentive, recognition, loyalty, and promotional firms seeking to provide technology and related engagement services to their clients.
Our services include incentives and loyalty programs for sales and non-sales employees, distribution partners and for any type of organization supported by low-cost, easy to set up technology.
Representatives of Incentco’s services should have a basic understanding of business management and of the use of incentive, recognition, or loyalty programs for sales and/or non-sales employees; distribution partners or volunteers; or other stakeholders. Incentco’s team can provide complete sales support, including discovery, presentations, formal proposals, and responses to requests for proposals.
Questions to Ask in the Discovery Process
Incentco provides complete sales support for its reseller partners, including access to training as needed.
The best way to sell incentive, recognition, and other engagement programs is to have a solid understanding of client needs, that needs:
- What is the specific nature of their business.
- What are their more pressing issues related to people.
- What goals are they trying to achieve that can be measured either qualitatively or quantitatively.
- What are the specific audiences they need to engage to achieve those goals, and what specific actions are required.
- What if anything has the organization done in the past to successfully engage people to achieve goals.
- What is it worth to the organization to achieve those goals.
- What are the perceived obstacles to achieving those goals.
- Who in the organization is ultimately responsible for achieving the goals.
- What types of engagement or recognition technology does the organization already use, if any.
- What types of actions or metrics is the organization capturing.
Incentco partners can draw upon our expertise at each stage of the sale starting with the discovery process to help close sales.
For More Information